How do I access the C&IT Software Delivery share?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to access the C&IT Software Delivery share:
For Campus and Classroom Technology Services (CCTS) customers
1. Open an Explorer window and navigate to the W: drive, which is automatically mapped on all CCTS supported computers.
2. Navigate to the CIT Software Delivery folder to access the files.
3. Log off of Windows and log back on to see the updated changes.
For non-CCTS customers
1. If you are not a CCTS customer, navigate to the following path.
- Windows: \\\ad.wayne.edu\Departments
- Mac: smb://ad.wayne.edu/departments
2. Specify the domain and authenticate your access by typing ad\ before
- Example: ad\am1984
3. After authenticating, navigate to the CIT Software Delivery folder.
- You may need to log off of Windows and log back on and/or disconnect and re-authenticate access to this share to see the updated changes.
NOTE: This applies to departments that are licensed for select campus software, such as Microsoft Office, Windows, etc., and are only accessible by the local tech support for your department. If you have or issues regarding access, please contact the C&IT Help Desk.