How do I manage my Two Factor Authentication in Academica?Share & Print
Two Factor Authentication offers a second layer of security when accessing secure services. Two Factor Authentication devices and methods may be managed at any time through Account Management in Academica. In Account Management, you may manage device options or add another device.
Follow the steps below to manage Two Factor Authentication via Academica.
- Log in to Academica with your AccessID and password at a.wayne.edu.
- Click the Settings button in the top right corner.
- Click Account Management.
- Click Manage Two Factor Authentication.
- Choose an authentication mode to gain access to device and setting management.
- Manage your devices.
NOTE: Learn more about Two Factor Authentication on the C&IT Knowledge Base at tech.wayne.edu/kb/security/security/160520.