Access Wayne State technology off campus
Wayne State University C&IT provides students, faculty and staff with the technology systems, services and tools they need to succeed. The web pages below outline how these resources may be accessed outside of Wayne State's networks. More web pages will be added as needed.
- Teach Anywhere: A guide for instructors moving to online instruction from the Office for Teaching & Learning.
- Accessing Wayne State technology off campus: A list of resources for staff working remotely.
- Microsoft Teams user guide: Support articles from Microsoft to get you started using Microsoft Teams, a communication and collaboration tool included in the Office 365 package of Wayne Connect. Teams includes chat with text, audio, video, file sharing and app integration.
Additionally, our C&IT Help Desk will be offering extended hours beginning March 16 to ease the transition to online instruction.
Phone and email support:
- Mon.-Fri. 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sat.-Sun. (beginning Mar. 21) 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Not available on weekends
For support with this or any other Wayne State system or service, please contact the C&IT Help Desk at 313-577-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Find FAQs at tech.wayne.edu/kb and follow us on Twitter @WayneStateCIT for instant updates.