- WSU-SECURE issues resolved
- WSU-SECURE is up and running. WSU-PUBLIC is experiencing intermittent outages.
- Emergency network reboot at Student Center Building
- The SCB network is being rebooted due to a power outage. Internet and phones (including the C&IT Help Desk) may be out for up to half an hour around 4:45 p.m on 11/7.
- WSU-SECURE issues for iOS devices
- Your iPhone may ask for your password to reconnect to WSU-SECURE, but then give you an error message. Try deleting the network and readding it. Learn more at tech.wayne.edu.
- Connect to eduroam Wi-Fi around the world
- Connect to eduroam at any participating institution with your AccessID@wayne.edu email address and password.