OneCard issues reported Sunday, Oct. 20
RESOLVED: Monday October 20 @ 3:00 p.m.
All OneCard services are now operational.
POSTED: Monday October 20 @ 2:30 p.m.
C&IT began receiving reports of issues with OneCard use across campus the evening of Sunday, Oct. 20. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconveniences that may arise.
- RFID tags in parking lots and structures — use you OneCard to swipe into an assigned space or use debit. Use the intercom for assistance.
- Vending machines throughout campus.
- Select door access readers, including the Mike Ilitch School of Business and student housing.
- Deposits using a OneCard Cash Deposit Machine.
- Purchases at off-campus dining and retail vendors.
For support with this or any other Wayne State system or service, please contact the C&IT Help Desk at 313-577-4357 or email@example.com. Find FAQs at tech.wayne.edu/kb and follow us on Twitter @WayneStateCIT for instant updates.