New File Upload feature lets Qualtrics surveyors collect non-standard data
Wayne State University Qualtrics users may now utilize the File Upload feature in their surveys thanks to a contract update with Qualtrics.
The File Upload question type allows respondents to upload a file along with their survey response. This feature allows surveyors to collect data that may not be available through standard surveying, like collecting resumes and other important forms, records or documentation.
Users may include as many file upload questions in their survey as they wish.
- Only one file may be upload per File Upload question.
- File uploads must be smaller than 16MB.
- For security reasons, executable files (e.g. those ending in .exe) are not allowed.
- Respondents may upload multiple files through on File Upload question is they compress files into a ZIP file.
- Users may restrict the type of file respondents upload.
Learn more about the File Upload feature at kb.wayne.edu/240493. Learn more about Qualtrics Insight at Qualtrics.com/Support. Contact the C&IT Help Desk at 313-577-4357 or email@example.com for assistance.