Wayne State C&IT offers an annual scholarship to university undergraduate students. This award recognizes students for scholastic achievement, and helps them succeed with a monetary award and a gift from our partners at Dell. The recipient(s) and their family is invited to C&IT to celebrate and meet our Chief Information Officer/Associate Vice President, Daren Hubbard.
This award is made possible through the generosity of current and past C&IT employees, corporate philanthropy, and C&IT's innovative entrepreneurial activities. Learn more about C&IT and how we support student success at tech.wayne.edu/about.
Students from all schools and colleges are encouraged to submit, but all applicants must meet the guidelines below. Applicants do not need to demonstrate financial need.
- Full or part-time undergraduate student with sophomore status by the fall semester
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- No immediate family employed by C&IT
How to apply
- Submit the Scholarship Application Form by May 15 at 11:59pm.
- Attach a 1-2 page essay that explains how technology has made an impact on your education.
- This scholarship is not available in WSU AcademicWorks.