Wayne State C&IT offers an annual scholarship to university undergraduate students. This award recognizes students for scholastic achievement and helps them succeed with a monetary award and a gift from our partners at Dell.
This award is made possible through the generosity of current and past C&IT employees, corporate philanthropy, and C&IT's innovative entrepreneurial activities. Learn more about C&IT and how we support student success at tech.wayne.edu/about.
Students from all schools and colleges are encouraged to submit, but all applicants must meet the guidelines below. Applicants do not need to demonstrate financial need.
- Must be a full or part-time undergraduate student with sophomore status by the fall semester
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- No persons employed by C&IT, including full or part time employees, student assistants, or interns
- No immediate family employed by C&IT