Wayne State telephone basics
This guide will walk you through the basics of using your Wayne State telephone from the office or remotely. To request support with your Wayne State phone, visit tech.wayne.edu/forms/telephone.
- What are the prices for VoIP phone service?
- How do I add, change or cancel my telephone service?
- How do I reset my VolP portal password or voicemail passcode online?
- What do I do if my phone has no dial tone?
- How do I get my voicemail to only deposit in my email and not on my phone?
Clearspan Mobile and Clearspan Communicator are business communication applications that enable users to make and receive phone and video calls from your office phone to your personal phone or computer. Employees can use this option at no charge until December 31, 2020. Afterwards, the cost will be $3/month per device license billed to your department.